Change yourself to get a job ঃSolaiman Shukhon


Solaiman Shukhon  is happy. The name of inspiration for millions of young people. Motivational speaking has gained popularity in the country through his hands. He was a commissioned officer of the Navy and later worked as a standup comedian. Currently busy in the corporate world. In charge is the Chief Public Affairs Officer of the mobile banking company Nagad. Recently he has talked about various issues with Dhaka Post.



 My father worked in the army. Due to that I spent my childhood in different cantonments of the country. I had the opportunity to travel all over the country. Sometimes I stayed in Chittagong by the sea, sometimes in Sylhet surrounded by mountains. Neither Syedpur nor Jessore in North Bengal was left out. However, he spent a long time in Dhaka.


I crossed the secondary boundary and went to Chittagong from Dhaka. The memory of Chittagong Cantonment cannot be ended. Basketball ground in the middle of the cantonment, hills all around - in a word, wonderful environment. Whenever I got a chance, I had to go for a walk on C-Beach with my friends.


I joined the Navy after high school. After joining as an officer cadet, I took two and a half years of training. One year of training was in warships. Later in 2000 I got commission in the navy. That's how I grew up.

I got acquainted with Naveed Mahmud and Zara Mahmud in 2010. Later I came to know about Naveed Bhai's stand-up comedy. I didn't know then, I can make people laugh too. But I used to keep my friends and office colleagues intoxicated by the magic of words. But I did not think that this work could be done professionally. This is what Naveed Bhai taught me. He took me to various open mic sessions.

I started with stand-up comedy in the basement of Road No. 12 in Baridhara. I used to tell my own stories. Especially the funny story of my growing up, Military Academy. I still remember, 9-10 years ago, I went to North South University for the first Baishakh ceremony. I do stand-up comedy there. Not much, let's talk for 10-15 minutes. He made a video and left the words on the internet. That was my first viral video. I was inspired by watching my own video. However, for various reasons, I did not do comedy later.

From the beginning, I tried to keep myself involved in people-friendly work. In the meantime, one of my statements about violence against women became very viral. Then my well-wishers began to inspire me to talk about the more inconsistencies in society. Starting from there. In the beginning I used to talk about minor irregularities. Little by little I started to gain popularity. The words that should have been said to others or which would have been frightening to say, I began to say a little differently. Once discovered, young people have a distance with the successful. That's why I started going to different colleges and universities. I started talking to them. For the last ten years I have been regularly talking about various irregularities and inconsistencies. As a result, ordinary people started adopting me. The number of my followers on social media also continued to grow. Here it is ...

Then I was thinking of moving away from the navy and standing anew. At that time, on the advice of some of my friends, I took the exam at IBA of Dhaka University. I also got a chance. As soon as I do MBA, the thought of a job keeps running through my head. I started my studies keeping in mind the two sectors of telecom and SMC. I got several appointment letters in the beginning of 2005 with a major in marketing. Later I joined British American Tobacco. In this we started the work of trade marketing and distribution in Sylhet region.

সLater I joined Banglaling. I left Banglalink in 2013 and launched a mobile handset brand. I am quite successful. Although it did not see much success. Then I have to join another organization. While I was there, I received a call from cash in 2016, and I entered. I'm still in cash.

Seven and a half crore rupees are transacted in cash every day. The cash platform is completely customer friendly. We have a call center, we also answer on the Facebook page. But consumers need to be somewhat aware to avoid digital fraud.


Such passwords and pin codes cannot be given to anyone. The people of our country are simple simple. Someone calls in cash and gives the PIN if you want! Or OTP. The reality is that cash or any other organization will never ask for these by phone. Fraud rates can be reduced if customers are aware of this. Moreover, we take immediate legal action whenever we receive a complaint of fraud. Bangladesh Police and Cyber ​​Crime Unit are working with us.

We have hundreds of people on our payroll. Thousands of people are working in the distribution and trade marketing team. However, most of the appointments are made in Distribution Sales Officer, Trade Marketing and Call Center. Besides, sales officers and digital marketing are also regularly recruited.

Young people are frustrated with not getting jobs. In this case, the type of job that the candidate is interested in, he has to pay attention to the issues. It is very important to have a clear idea of ​​the subject. You need to know how to write and speak in a couple of languages. Must know work in office application, have an idea about banking sector including domestic and international issues.


Also the most important thing is to present yourself well. Which sector you will work in will depend on your skills. It is very easy to get a job if you can prepare yourself by taking care of some basic things.

 Thank you so much for taking the time.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post